Sunday, August 28, 2016

Geo Coloured Lenses: Geo Animation CP-A1 Review

Hello again. The awesome folks at Geo Coloured Lenses have blessed me with another opportunity to review their amazing contact lenses (read first review here). For those of you who don't know, Geo Medical is a safe and trusted Korean circle lens brand approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA), International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and Conformité Européenne (CE). This time, I chose their Geo Animation CP-A1 for my Yoshiko Tsushima/ Yohane from Love Live Sunshine cosplay.

( Also, Please Buy Me Coffee if you want ❤ )





Here are it's details:


Price: $36.90 = $24.90!
Lens Code: SF-36
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Water Content: 40±2%
Base Curve: 8.60 mm
Usage: 1 year disposal 
Prescription: -0.00 / Plano Only
Includes: 1 pair of lenses + lens case 



This time, the package came in a brown envelope pouch. The shipping took around 3 weeks to the Provincial area where I live (and that is considered fast!).  


Inside, you can see all the contents neatly sealed in plastic with their brochure facing face-front. The brochure contains all their social media sites and you should check them all! (I've left a link after the ratings as always) 


The lenses were actually lined with foam to reduce the pressure it receives and prevent the glass from breaking. They also included lens cases with cute footprint designs.


The lenses are placed inside a vial that contains all information about it as well as the expiry date of the lenses in case you aren't planning to wear them any time soon. All GEO lenses are genuine so the vials come with a sticker with a hidden unique serial code that customers can use to verify its authenticity on the GEO Anti-fake website.


This is how the lenses look outside of the vial. They are very pigmented and the design is very clear. I could already tell that it will show up well even on my black eyes.

Pics When Worn:



Ratings: 

Color and Design: (5/5) 
I love how these lenses look like. They have a very anime-ish look to them and closely resemble how anime eyes are drawn. The only downside to them is that if they rotate in your eyes, the design will look funny because the white in the right is below while the white in the left is above. xD 

Comfort: (5/5) 
These lenses were not that uncomfortable but they dry a bit faster. I had to put a few drops of lens solution to my eyes to moisten my eyes but aside from that, no problems at all. I didn't even notice I'm wearing lenses unless if I look in the mirror and see it.  

Enlargement: (3/5)  
These lenses make my eyes look so animated but it really doesn't enlarge it that much. They are only a little bit bigger than natural sized ones and I would really loved it if it was bigger. 

Visibility of Effect: (5/5) 
 It has a natural size but the pigmentation makes up for it. It will appear very vibrant in any lighting. It even stands out from afar and enhances your eyes very well. 

Overall: (4.5/5) 
I really love these contact lenses! They are legit anime eyes but smaller.  It is one of the most pigmented lenses I own and it really helps in making my eyes look more animated. I recommend this pair for anyone looking for the most vivid contacts. 

Pinterest: GEO Pinterest
Tumblr: GEO Tumblr
Instagram: @geolenses





Find Me on other Social Medias!
Snapchat: berrylonely








No comments:

Post a Comment