Monday, September 26, 2016

Optyk Rozmus: ColourVue Mini Sclera Tigera 17mm Contact Lenses

Hello everyone! I am back again with 3 new reviews for Optyk Rozmus! I will be separating them into 3 parts with part 2 in the next and part 3 in one after it. The first of the three I chose was the ColourVue Mini Sclera Tigera 17mm Contact Lenses because its design really piqued my interest.

( Also, Please Buy Me Coffee if you want ❤ )





Here are its Details:
Price: $24.99 !
Brand: ColourVue
Diameter: 17 mm 
B.C: 8.6
Water Content: 45%
Life Span: 1 year
Prescription: -0.00 only plano (zero power) lenses

2 lenses in vials 


Optyk Rozmus is really one of the shops I enjoy seeing. They may not be as popular as other companies but their service and staff are much more better than others. I feel like I'm talking to a human being rather than an automated response team with them. I'm not saying that what other companies does is wrong but sometimes, it makes people relieved if the one they're in contact with wasn't too formal.


The parcel took less than 3 weeks to arrive to me but I know it will be much faster if you lived in Europe or America instead of Asia (where the customs are strict :P ) The contents were all packed in a white pouch lined with bubble wrap to prevent damages.


Inside, all 3 lenses and the lens case that came with the sclera lenses were wrapped in white foam(?) They were kinda transparent so I could tell which lenses were wrapped inside it and they were easy to remove.  


The lenses came in a vial with its name, design and details written on it.  The manufacture and expiry dates are also listed there so you would know when it was made and when it expires.


This how the lenses look outside of the vial and in real life. They are obviously bigger than most lenses and they have a very interesting and familiar design... 


( If only they were sclera lenses xD.... )

Ratings: 

Color and Design: (5/5) 
My first impression of these lenses is that they resembled the eyes of Genos from One Punch Man except that the black part doesn't cover your entire eye. I find it really interesting and unique. 

Comfort: (5/5) 
These lenses were not that uncomfortable however I did have a hard time inserting them in my eyes. You can also see some spots where my eyes didn't fit. Sometimes, the lenses even fall off if you look to the sides to much.  

Enlargement: (5/5) ★  
These lenses have a big diameter of 17mm so they obviously make my eyes pop-out more. The thing that's kind of unfortunate is that sometimes, there are areas in the lenses that form a space of air because of how big they are. They're not that troublesome it is distracting.

Visibility of Effect: (5/5)  
I was already expecting the lenses to show up clearly even from a far. The black and yellow part really contrasts wonderfully to create a marvelous effect. 

Overall: (4.5/5) 
I really love these contact lenses! They look so cool and is worth its price! They look like Genos' and Hollow Ichigo's eyes so if you're really scared of sclera lenses that covers almost your entire eye, you can use this as a great substitute!

. Be sure to check out Optyk Rozmus' other Social Media Accounts 
Instagram: @optyk.rozmus

9/19/16




Find Me on other Social Medias!
Snapchat: berrylonely






No comments:

Post a Comment