Sunday, January 29, 2017

Kogiketsu Review (draft)

Hey there. I've recently gotten to promote for this lovely site called Kogiketsu. If I were to rely on my weeb knowledge, I'd say that their name quite literally means "Corgi Butt"xD . Anyway, here are the items I received.

( Also, Please Buy Me Coffee if you want ❤ )


Price: $13.99

Color: Gray
Sizes: S-XL

Material: Cotton/ Polyester










Price: $12.99

Color: Black 
Sizes: XS-4XL

Material: Cotton/ Spandex








Ratings: 

Design: 5/5 ★★★★★
Their shop has many original designs that you won't find in other stores. They mostly come in white or black and long sleeves or short sleeves. I really like the drawing of the girl on this shirt. The way they covered her eyes with the word "anon" added a mysterious feel to it and really attracted me.

Quality: 5 /5 ★★★★★
The print looks long lasting to me. They also use Gildan shirts in making their shirts so if you have a few pairs, you already know what to expect. But really though, I still find the US sizing weird hahaha. I got my shirt in "M" size but it already looks like a "L" here in Asia. Well, I do love loose shirts :) 

Comfort: 5 /5 ★★★★★
This tee is very soft and has a nice texture. It's great to wear even on humid or hot days because the shirt material is really comfortable. It's also really easy to wash and dry and it see,s to be able to last long.

Shipping: 5 /5  ★★★★★
Klo-Kun ships internationally. The shipping was really quick, neat plus the packaging was great 😊

Overall: 5 /5 ★★★★★
I am very impressed with this shop and I feel blessed to be given an opportunity to collaborate with them. Their items are worth every dollar and  I assure that you would surely not regret buying anything from them. They have excellent customer service and is run by really awesome people. I guarantee satisfaction in all your purchases.




That's all for the review. Make sure to check their other social media accounts

Instagram: @kogiketsu
Facebook: Kogiketsu
Twitter: kogiketsu





Find Me on other Social Medias!
Snapchat: berrylonely






No comments:

Post a Comment