Thursday, May 26, 2016

Cospicky Sakura Seifuku with Sakura Bow Review

Hello everyone, today I'll be reviewing the Sakura Cherry Blossom Sailor Seifuku Shirt and Skirt with Sakura Bow Set CP152054 that Cospicky sponsored me. 

( Also, Please Buy Me Coffee if you want ❤ )

Please use my code "berrylonely" for 10% off $50 and above. 




Here are it's details: 


Price: $ 29.99 ( "berrylonely" for 10% off $50 )
Color: Pink with sakura patterns
Size: S-XL


Cospicky and I kept in contact for a few days discussing about the deal and the item I would choose. 
I originally went straight for their wigs but when I saw this, I knew this was the one.  
Cospicky was very kind and answered all of my questions.

Shipping took exactly 12 days after it was shipped. 
It arrived neatly folded inside a huge ziplock bag with the cospicky logo. 


The first thing you should take note is that this version comes with a detachable Sakura petal-shaped bow instead of a regular ribbon. It came in a safety pin.


The skirt does not have a hook and eye but it still has a zipper that can hold it. Sadly, it is not stretchable so I advise you to pick the size very carefully! Also, the skirt is surprisingly short and only measures 36cm/ 14.17 in.


The left side of the top has a zipper that would make it easier for you to fit in. It is very light, thin and comfortable just like a real school uniform (trust me, we wear uniforms in school XD )


Some photos when worn :





Ratings: 

Design: 5/5 ★★★★★
 The patterns and colors are very visible even from a distance! It looks really cute and elegant and is perfect for any cosplays. 

Quality: 4 /5 ★★★
I was lowkey disappointed on how the print looks like upclose but from afar, it is gorgeous! 

Comfort: 4 /5 ★★★★
The material feels like a real school uniform. I barely sweat in it despite wearing it for long hours. 

Shipping: 5 /5 ★★★★★
Shipping was so quick! I wasn't even ready when it arrived xD. 

Overall: 4/5 ★★★★
I've always wanted a Japanese Sailor Uniform and this is incredible for a first time! I'm so happy with how it turned out to be. I had so much fun wearing it.


Cospicky also have many other colors and designs of Sailor Seifuku and other anime costumes and accessories.( I got 3 Love Live bows and 3 tights from them!)  They also have beautiful  wigs of anime and even Harajuku styles. It is an honor to be able to work for them because I've always adored Cospicky and their sister store Spreepicky. Make sure to use my code "berrylonely" for 10% off orders $50 or more ;) Be sure to check out their other social media accounts.

Twitter: Cospicky Twitter
Tumblr: Cospicky Tumblr
Instagram: @cospicky
Google+: Cospicky Google+




Find Me on other Social Medias! 

Facebook: Josuberry Cosplay
Instagram: @josuberry
Tumblr: Josuberry
Snapchat: berrylonely








No comments:

Post a Comment