Monday, November 7, 2016

Lens Village: Diamond Black Lens Review

Hi again! This is the last part of my 3rd review for Lens VIllage. Click here for part 1 and part 2. For the last one, I chose their Diamond Black Lens for everyday use so I got them graded but since I wanna play it safe, I chose the smallest grade available even if I have higher.


 Here are it's details:


Price: $19.50 (josuberry15 for 15% off)
Brand: Dolly Eye
Origin: South Korea
Diameter: 14.5 mm 
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year after opening bottle
Prescription: -0.00 ~ -10.00
Package / Pair of Circle Lenses (2 pcs) + FREE Animal Lens Case 




The lenses came in a vial containing all the usual information about the lenses. As you can see, I got them in -0.50 power and I did notice how much better I can see with them! Although next time, I'd get them in 1.00 to follow my glasses prescription.


This is how the lenses look outside of the vial. They have a elegant diamond design on them  


Ratings: 

Color and Design: (4/5) 
I was really in need of lenses that I could use everyday. I picked these because they were black like my eyes but have a pretty design on the. I was really attracted to how it looks in the picture but I wasn't expecting it to show that much!

Comfort: (5/5) 
These lenses are super comfortable and do not irritate my eyes. I might be used to wearing and inserting lenses but there are lenses that still sting the first time I put them on. This wasn't the case in these lenses since it also feels natural and as if I was not wearing lenses in the first place!

Enlargement: (5/5)  
These lenses are perfect for everyday use because they are slightly larger than your real eyes. They can make your eyes look like those of a newborn baby's. 

Visibility of Effect: (3/5)   
Not even flash could save these lenses. They look pure black in my eyes but then again, my eyes are really black. I was a bit disappointed because I wanted them to look a bit sparkly. At least they wont be too unnatural.

Overall: (4/5) 
Despite my initial disappointment, these lenses turned out to be fine. They're comfortable and look really natural if you have black eyes. I'd recommend it to people with lighter eyes but not to people with dark eyes like me!

Don't forget to use "josuberry15" for 15% off




9/19/16

Find Me on other Social Medias!
Snapchat: berrylonely






No comments:

Post a Comment