Thursday, November 3, 2016

Geo Coloured Lenses: Geo Animation CP-A6

Hello again. This is my third review for Geo Coloured Lenses . I'm always happy whenever they offer another opportunity to review their amazing contact lenses (first review) (2nd review here). For those of you who don't know, Geo Medical is a safe and trusted Korean circle lens brand approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA), International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and Conformité Européenne (CE). This time, I chose their Geo Animation CP-A6



Here are it's details:



Price: $36.90 = $24.90!
Lens Code: CP-A6
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Water Content: 40±2%
Base Curve: 8.60 mm
Usage: 1 year disposal 
Prescription: -0.00 / Plano Only
Includes: 1 pair of lenses + lens case 

I've mentioned it a lot of times but Geo  has excellent customer service! The best thing about Geo Coloured Lenses is that all orders are of free international shipping and if you order 3 or more lenses, you get free animal case (and one of a gorilla *cough harambe)


Shipping was very fast. It arrive safely and in top condition. The contents were sealed in a plastic as usual. The lenses are protected by foam and each order comes with a free lens case.


Inside, you can see the free case, the lenses , Geo's business card, instructions and care manual. I seriously can assure you that all your orders will arrive safely with no damages.


This is how the lenses look like. The colors are very clear and vibrant. They have a unique and beautiful design, personally I think this is the most beautiful one they have. How I wish it came in other colors too:'(

Pictures when worn


As you can see, the lenses are extremely clear and visible, even from afar. It has a beautiful effect on my eyes and it easily catches attention so people would be more focused on your eyes.



Ratings: 

Color and Design: (5/5) 
I love how these lenses look like. They have a very anime-ish look to them and closely resemble how anime eyes are drawn. The pink crescent is very striking and gives your eyes more emotion. However, the two white dots in the top were a bit too small and they aren't very visible. Another downside to them is that if they rotate in your eyes, the design will look funny. xD 

Comfort: (5/5) 
These lenses were not uncomfortable at all. I couldn't even notice that I'm wearing lenses unless if I look in the mirror and see it. They do dry up a bit faster but there's nothing a few drops of lens solution can't solve.  

Enlargement: (3/5)  
These lenses make my eyes look so animated but it really doesn't enlarge it that much. They are only a little bit bigger than natural sized ones and I would really loved it if it was bigger. 

Visibility of Effect: (5/5) 
 It has a natural size but the pigmentation makes up for it. It will appear very vibrant in any lighting especially the pink part. It even stands out from afar and enhances your eyes very well. 

Overall: (4.5/5) 
I really love these contact lenses! They are legit anime eyes but smaller.  It is one of the most pigmented lenses I own and it really helps in making my eyes look more animated. I recommend this pair for anyone looking for the most vivid contacts. 

Pinterest: GEO Pinterest
Tumblr: GEO Tumblr
Instagram: @geolenses





Find Me on other Social Medias!
Snapchat: berrylonely






1 comment: