Saturday, October 8, 2016

Cutiekill Review: Harajuku Black Lolita Cross Lace Doll Dress C00529

Hi guys! I hit 10,000 page views on my blog today! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ 
Aside from that, I'm also here to introduce, CutieKill , one of my favorite shops that I promote! This store is known as @cutiekill.official on instagram and they sell lots of  cute, elegant and beautiful Harajuku fashion items. This is their Harajuku Black Lolita Cross Lace Doll Dress that they sent me.

( Also, Please Buy Me Coffee if you want ❤ )
Don't forget to se my code "berrylonely" for 10% off $30! 





Price: $64.99 
("berrylonely" for 10% off) 
Sizes: S-M
S: Length: 80cm/31.49" | Bust: 86-90cm/33.86"-35.43"
M: Length: 82cm/32.28" | Bust: 91-96cm/ 35.82"-37.79"


CutieKill is run by three lovely girls named Ariel, Coral and Wendy. They are all very sweet, cute and fun to talk to. They give off a warm and friendly vibe that shows just how approachable they all are. You would really never feel intimidated with them and they always try their best to answer your questions.


The package was sent via DHL so it took 2 days to arrive to me after they sent it. Sadly, I was extremely unlucky and had to pay more than $20 for customs T^T . ( Don't worry, this doesn't happen that often.) Underneath the DHL pouch, the contents were wrapped in black plastic. Inside it, the dress was neatly positioned and folded in a transparent plastic with a cute sticker of their shop.


CutieKill also included a cute hair tie as a freebie and wrote a sweet handwritten letter (which I forgot to take a picture of (._. ) The dress had a removable collar so you can create your own style with it. It also came with a detachable ribbon so you can decide whether or not you want to tighten the dress around your waist area. 

Ratings: 

Design: 5/5 ★★★★★
The dress has a very cute and elegant theme in it. It looks like it was designed with a nun as inspiration but made much more cuter! I really like how it looks as it can be used for gothic looks as well.

Quality: 5 /5 ★★★
. The dress is made of very fine material. It was heavy and even weighed 1kg xD. The laces were so pretty and they didn't have any problems. I could tell that this could last for a very long time if you take good care of it.

Comfort: 5 /5 ★★★★
It really feels nice and comfortable and it isn't too hot to wear. My only issue is that it is SHORT. Just as the description says, it is only 80cm or 31.49 inches long. I know some people like their dresses shorter but I'm really not used to it. It'll look cute with cute stockings tho!!

Price: 1/5 ☆☆
I'm going to be completely honest here.. I think it is too expensive ^^" I could buy a full cosplay costume with many accessories with this price. However, they have other products that are a lot more reasonable that you might want to check out.


Overall: 4/5 ★★★★
I highly recommend CutieKill if you're looking for cute clothes and accessories. They are sweet, nice and very reliable. I know I might have been unlucky and had to pay customs ( it was partly my country's customs' fault) but this doesn't really happen often.


Use my code "berrylonely" for 10% off

Make sure to check their other social media accounts

Tumblr: Cutiekill
Pinterest: cutiekill718
Instagram: @cutiekill.official







Find Me on other Social Medias!
Snapchat: berrylonely









No comments:

Post a Comment